Tuesday, February 07, 2006
I'm bored... so why not steal another cheesy survey thingy from Sarah
A - Available: Nope, very happily married

B - BEST FRIENDS: Amber, Cheryl, Heather, Laura, Becky and Cara

C - CRUSH: I have a crush on the quarterback for the Steelers, Roethlisberger!

D- DADS NAME: Marc Daniel Sjoholm

E - EASIEST PERSON OF OPPOSITE SEX TO TALK TO: My hubby

F - FAVORITE BAND: Rascal Flats

G - GUMMY BEARS OR WORM: worms... they have some in target in a big bin that are sooo yummy

H - Hometown: I guess Huntsville, AL (lived here the longest) but I was born in Kansas

I - INSTRUMENT: triangle

K - KIDS: I want some

L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: Huntsville to Junction City, KS

M - MILK FLAVOR: strawberry

N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 1 sister and 2 step-sisters

O - ONE WISH: That we could put in new countertops, stove, microwave, tile in the kitchen and bathrooms and wood floors.

P - PHOBIAS: I dont think I have any....

Q - FAVORITE QUOTE: I dont have one... but I just found this one and it's cute: "Do you realize if it weren't for Edison we'd be watching TV by candlelight?" -Al Boliska

R - REASON TO SMILE: I get to go home to my hubby in 30 minutes

S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: "Pretty Vegas" by INXS

T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 7:06 am

U - UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT YOU: I have blue toe nails right now

V - VEGETABLE YOU HATE: Peas

W- WORST HABITS: drinking mountain dew

X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: I have no clue... the last one was of my septum

Y - YUMMY FOOD: sushi

Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Taurus


****Everyone has their firsts...****


First real best friend: Lindsey Kimborowitz

First school: I don't remember the name of it but it was in Wichita, KS

First Cell phone: the Nokia one that EVERYONE had.. I was 16

First pet: Mimi and Beau (black toy poodles)

First piercing/tattoo: My ears when I was 6/ tattoo when I was 18

First big trip: Disneyworld! I think I was 8

First flight: Disneyworld!

First Celebrity Love: I have no clue...

First time out of the country: not yet

First job: I was Jamie the SnoBiz Queen

First fight: My Sister... she was probably 2 days old... jk



****Everyone has their lasts...****

Last person you hugged: my hubby

Last car ride: My way to work this morning

Last time you cried: I was watching Dateline and there was a woman that found out she was going to die so she video taped herself leaving messages for her daughter. Her daughter was 2 when she found out she was going to die and she lived 4 more years. The daughter has a message for everything; wedding day, first period, first date, first kiss; first baby... It was sooooo sweet and yet soooo sad!

Last movie you watched: Madeline on ABC Family

Last person of the opposite sex that you talked to: My hubby

Last item bought: stuff to make Sushi

Last shirt worn: black knit shirt with red sweater over it

Last phone call: work related, a man wanted to know how my his house was insured for

Last text message: my hubby, saying i'm silly

Last thing you touched: the keyboard

Last time at the mall: couple weeks ago... we hit up yankee candle

Last time you were excited about something: last night when we made sushi

Last person you saw: Amber, my receptionist

Last thing you drank: mountain dew

Last thing you typed: mountain dew (I had to copy Sarah!)

Last time u swore: who knows...

Last Person that broke your Heart: the guy I dated before I met my hubby

Last time you have been truly happy: right now


footer -->