Friday, February 03, 2006
my poor mommy
I just got off the phone with my mom and she is very upset. My sister came home at midnight and announced she is moving out to live with her boyfriend.

Her boyfriend is Noi (I have no clue if that is spelled right) and he is 29 (she is 20) and he works in a bar. He seems like a nice guy but he is not too smart. He informed us at dinner the other night that some years there is no 1st or 2nd of December....

My dad isn't allowing her to take her car with her and all he is concerned about is her getting pregnant (she doesnt have health insurance) by a Pilipino.

Fun, Fun, Fun....


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not funny.

"He informed us at dinner the other night that some years there is no 1st or 2nd of December...."

Okay, THAT'S funny.

 
Blogger Jamie said...

I know, Michael and I were sitting there trying not to laugh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer -->