Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Why I Need To Open A Hotel Near The Beach
So, right now I am hotel hunting. The first weekend in May Michael's sister is getting married in Fairhope, AL (not far from Gulf Shores.) Then, July 15 my friend Heather is getting married in Destin, Fl. My good god are hotels expensive. We are wanting to stay for his sisters wedding at least 3 nights so he can show me around the area. Michael went to the University of South Alabama in Mobile and i've never been there. There are a bunch of places (and good seafood joints) he wants to take me to. I sure hope we get a good tax refund....


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm.. seafood. I've been hinting around to Bryan as plainly as I know how that I AM DYING TO BE TAKEN TO A SEAFOOD RESTAURANT.

Have some good crab legs for me. :)

 
Blogger Jamie said...

If you're nice maybe I'll bring some back...

 
Blogger Guinness_Girl said...

Hey! I'm getting married in Destin, too -but in April. Check out www.destinbeachsideinn.com. The rate on the website is high - but I was able to get a group rate for my guests for $79/night. Your friend should totally look into it!

And that's my two (unrequested) cents. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer -->