Monday, January 30, 2006
Vagina Candy and Buttons
***Edit, The candy and button making has been postponed***

As most of you know I am involved in VDay Huntsville again this year. For those of you that don't know about the cause you can check it out at http://events.vday.org/2006/World/Huntsville

This Wednesday night we are going to be getting together at my house to make buttons and candies to sell at the show and other fundraising events. If you are free around 7:00 come by and help out. There will be lots of fun to be had!


3 Comments:

Blogger livingwilde said...

Thank you so much for hosting Wednesday night! My uterus and I owe you big!

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so, Steph and her uterus can pay you later.. :)

But, truly, thanks for helping us out. One of these days, Jamie, I'm TOTALLY gonna meet you! :)

 
Blogger Jamie said...

I know! I feel like I know you so well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer -->