Monday, March 06, 2006
I'm ready for March 18
Michael and I have not had a weekend off together for SEVERAL weeks. I hate not having a few days together. It seems like the past couple weeks we've just seen eachother in passing. The DAYS he works he leaves at 5:30 in the morning and doesn't get home until about 8:00 pm. By the time we get dinner and stuff one of us is ready to pass out. Then the days he works NIGHTS he leaves before I even get home from work and gets home in the morning about 10 minutes before I leave for work the next day (this week he is on nights and it SUCKS). OK, sorry this post is just me complaining... I just miss him...


3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Having your man working all the time isn't fun! Do you have dinner plans for Thursday?

 
Blogger Jamie said...

Michael will be off on Thursday and we are going to my mom's for dinner. Sorry!

 
Blogger Unknown said...

No problem. Just thought we could get together while Michael was working...we can just try another night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer -->