Thursday, February 01, 2007
Cruise
For those of you that I have talked to over the past week you already know, for those of you that I haven't talked to here is what I am currently obsessed with:

MY CRUISE!!!!!


As graduation present from my dad and step mom they are going to take Michael and I on a cruise. We will be sailing on a 7 night cruise from Miami to Haiti, Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. I have never been on a cruise or even been out of the country so I am VERY VERY VERY excited. We are sailing on Royal Caribbean's newest ship Freedom of the Seas. The only thing that stinks about this is we have to wait until September to go!

I am currently researching all of the ports trying to figure out what I want to do and where I want to visit. If any of you have ANY experiences with cruising or visiting the Caribbean PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let me know if you have any tips or suggestions!


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds awesome! Congratulations again Mrs. Graduate.

 
Blogger livingwilde said...

I am a huge fan of Mayan ruins. Tulum at a minimum... If Chichen-Itza is an option, it's great (but the govt has recently banned climbing to the top of the temple!) My favorite, although harder to get to, is Xel-Ha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer -->