Saturday, July 22, 2006
Four Things about me Things you may not have known about me.....

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. SnoBiz Ice Queen
2. Photographer
3. Optical Tech
4. Insurance sales

Four movies you would watch over and over
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Grease
3. Lady and the Tramp
4. Shrek

Four places you have lived:
1. Junction City, KS
2. Wichita, KS
3. McKinney, TX
4. Huntsville, AL

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Windfall
2. Last Comic Standing
3. Treasure Hunters
4. American Idol

Four places you have been on vacation:
1 . Destin, FL
2. Gatinburg, TN
3. Denver, CO
4. Orlando, FL

FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Burritos
2. Chicken anything
3. Pizza
4. anything Michael makes

FOUR places I would rather be right now:
1. on the beach
2. on a cruise
3. in the mountains
4. at the lake

Four friends I think will respond:
1. Laura
2. Heather
3. ??
4. ??

Now, here's what you're supposed to do... and please do not spoil the fun. Hit forward, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those who know you. Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you.


2 Comments:

Blogger La said...

Where do you get all these things???

 
Blogger Jamie said...

Other people

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer -->